- What are cookies?
- Cookies are a small data records that are generated by a web server, sent through the internet and stored on your end device with the help of your browser programme.
- What types of cookies are there?
- Differentiation according to domain
- First-party cookies: are sent and read exclusively by the website provider's domain.
- Third-party cookies: are sent and read by domains of other service providers.
- Differentiation according to storage period
- Session cookies (session-id): Temporary cookies that are automatically deleted when the browser is closed. Session cookies allow the recognition of the user's movements on the website so that information is retained. Without such cookies, websites have no "memory".
- Persistent cookies: Permanent cookies that can be manually deleted or are deleted after a certain period of time. These cookies help the website to remember certain users and settings; e.g. language selection, menu preferences, internal bookmarks or favourites.
- Differentiation according to type of use
- Technically essential cookies: these cookies are needed to ensure the functionality of the website and web application and cannot be deactivated for this reason (e.g. a shopping cart cookie, a cookie that stores the information on the submission/non-submission of your consent).
- Analytics cookies: These cookies collect information to create statistics to better understand user behaviour on the website and in the web application and to improve the application.
- Marketing cookies: These cookies store information about websites visited in order to display personalised advertising.
- Differentiation according to domain
- Which cookies do we set?
- See below for a table of the cookies we set.
- Social media plugins
- We use the following social media plug-ins and similar tools as part of the operation of our website. By visiting (sub-)pages that display these elements, data may be transmitted from your browser to the respective social media service and stored there. We have no access to this data. A description of the respective service and the personal data processed can be found below.
- The legal basis for embedding the following services is your consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
- Storage period: We process your personal data until your valid consent is revoked. You may revoke your consent at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
- Functions of the Instagram service are integrated on our website. These functions are offered by Meta Platforms Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland.
- If you are logged into your Instagram account, you can link the content of our pages to your Instagram profile by clicking on the Instagram button. This allows Instagram to associate your visit to our webpages with your user account.
- Each time our website on which an Instagram component (Insta button) has been integrated is accessed the internet browser of the data subject makes a connection to the Instagram account of the user via the integrated Instagram component. As part of this process, Instagram receives knowledge of which specific subpage of our website is visited by the data subject and assigns this information to the data subject's user account.
- Instagram receives such information via the Instagram component that the data subject has visited our website if the data subject is logged into Instagram at the same time as visiting our website; this takes place regardless of whether the data subject clicks on the Instagram component or not. If the data subject does not want this information to be transmitted to Instagram, he or she can prevent the transmission by logging out of his or her Instagram account before accessing our website.
- Facebook (Meta)
- Plugins of the social network Meta or Facebook are embedded on our pages, which are offered by Meta Platforms Ireland Limited. You can contact this company online at: Meta Platforms Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland.
- When you visit our website, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Facebook server via the plugin. Facebook thereby receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. This allows Facebook to associate the visit to our pages with your user account, provided you are logged into your Facebook user account at the time of the visit.
- If you do not want Facebook to be able to associate your visit to our pages with your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
Are you over 18 years old?
Please enter your date of birth
This website contains information about tobacco and nicotine products and is intended for visitors living aboe the age of 18. You therefore need to verify your age here. Our products are not intended for sale or use by persons under 18 years of age. The use of our products is not risk-free as they contain nicotine, which is a highly addictive substance. Only for adult tobacco and nicotine users over 18 years.